Thursday 6 December 2012

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Vivien and I attend Sha Tin College. I'm in year 7 and eleven years old now. I live in Hong Kong. I like to play guitar and love the boy band "One Direction", otherwise known as 1D. CORN IS MY FAVORITE FOOD! I hate beans and coffee. I know this seems awkward, but I hate chips. Our family consists of five family members. My mom, dad, my two brothers and I. My older brother is 26 yrs old and my elder brother is 23 yrs old. My older brother works as a bank analyst and my elder brother is a training lawyer. My dog is a shetland sheepdog named "Febbie". I'm writing this blog to give you a window into my world. I'll be writing about interesting things, boring things, funny things, books I've read, etc. Hope you enjoy peering into my world.

1 comment:

  1. Great first post Vivien. I look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete