Thursday 17 January 2013

Blog Challenge #2


Tell me the best, the worst and the most boring part of your week.

Every day of my week is very precious, but some of them are very uninteresting too. Let me tell you all about them.

Monday-piano lesson, also known as “the worst day ever”. I usually go out on Sundays and wouldn’t have time to practice piano so I don’t remember anything I’ve practice for the week! Tuesday-math class. The math class I go to is Kumon and all I ever do there is hold my pen, scribble a few numbers, erase everything I’ve done, scribble a few numbers and again, and erase everything I’ve done. Going to Kumon is sometimes frustrating because I can’t get the right answer even though I’ve checked a billion times! Friday-the best day ever! My last period in school is Chinese, which is the easiest class ever. I also get to go to guitar lessons. I love guitar lessons because first, I love guitar, second, the teacher’s really kind and last, I love it when he farts because he pretends nothing happened!

Every day in my week means a lot to me, even though some of them are great and some of them aren’t as great!


1 comment:

  1. I love how candid your writing is in this post and the clip art adds a fun splash!

    ReplyDelete