Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Trip to Bangkok 2012


Last week, my family and I went to Bangkok for Christmas. We ate much delicious food and went sightseeing all the time. Here's a little bit of what I experienced during my trip. . .

See: Palaces, floating market, greenish water, cartoon on the airplane, our fat taxi driver, golden walls of grand palace, spire domes of palaces, statues in the palace, golden painted murals on the walls of the palace

Hear: People shouting in market, loud Thai, music on my mom’s phone, honking of cars in traffic jam, roaring of motorcycles

Taste: Barbecue, mango with sticky rice, rice crackers, potato chips, Pad Thai, American fried rice, curry crab, mango smoothie, shark’s fin, coconut juice.

Smell: Singha beer from my brother, smoke from the barbecue, exhaust from boats, spicy curry, chlorine from the swimming pool

Feel: The hot sun, cold cola in my mouth, itchy rash from the swimming pool, happy to be with my family, bored from the many palaces, interested in thai food, sleepy from staying up late,
Mango/sticky rice
Spires domes of palaces
American fried rice
Mango smoothie
Barbecue!
Curry crab

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip! I love your pictures and descriptions. Well done

    ReplyDelete