Wednesday 13 February 2013

Blog Challenge #5

Write about your favorite singer

I bet everybody has a favorite singer, including me! My favorite singer is a Hong Kong singer named Ivana Wong, 王菀之. She was born in June 18, 1979 (aged 33) and is a Cantonese pop singer and song-writer. I like her because her voice is very clear and it sounds like a little girl is singing. Her voice is actually pretty high-pitched. Her latest television program is "Inbound Troubles" (老表 你好嘢). I really like this TV program because it is very humorous. My favorite song of hers is "I'm Really Hurt" (我真的受傷了). She wrote this song herself for "Inbound Troubles" (老表 你好嘢) because there is a part in the movie where she is acting to be ditched by her boyfriend. 

Ivana Wong is a very good singer and actress and I enjoy listening to her songs and watching her films on the big TV screen. 


(I'm Really Hurt)






No comments:

Post a Comment